Free IT Risk Assessment
Is your IT system fueling your growth…
or increasing your risks?
Your business is on the move. You have market share to gain and targets to hit. But slow networks, crashing servers, and system downtime can slow your momentum to a grinding halt. And, the hidden risks could be costly to your bottom line.
Get ahead of potential debilitating issues before they become a problem with a free IT Risk Assessment from Dallas’ premier managed IT service provider for growing companies. And the home of Worry-Free IT.
Common IT & Network Challenges:
- Performance issues such as sluggishness, frequent reboots, server crashes, and outages
- Application problems including glitchy or buggy software
- Mobility issues with remote workforce access and security
- Compliance concerns
- Risks associated with outdated operating systems & software leading to compromised data and security breaches
- Suspected security issues such as malware, phishing, or leaky networks
- Resource availability challenges
- Changes in ERP or other operational platforms
Free, No-obligation Worry-Free
IT Risk Assessment from GlacisTech
IT Risk Assessment
Gaining insight is easy as 1 -2 -3
Once our senior engineers and technology experts have analyzed the results from the onsite assessment and interviews, we’ll create a robust report of the findings to highlight top priority risks, vulnerabilities, and opportunities to optimize your network and IT systems to support your growth.
GlacisTech's Worry-Free IT Risk Assessment includes:
- On-site scan and consultation
- Visually inspect physical integrity of all network & server equipment and cabling
- Appraise power protection systems
- Measure speed & performance of the network and detectable components
- Review internet / WAN reliability and speed
- Evaluate secure remote access and VPN
- Audit anti-virus scanning & protection systems
- Analyze patch management
- Review aging hardware and software
- Complete Dark Web scan for potential threats
- Evaluate backup systems and disaster recovery procedures
- Review active directory security policies
- Analyze proactive network security tools & systems
What you don't know CAN hurt you.
Find out now with a free, no-obligation
Worry-Free IT Risk Assessment.
Contact us today to schedule.
Ready to gain insight
into your IT system and network?
Expert support you can
count on — 24/7
When you have GlacisTech in your corner, you have a partner who knows your business – and your IT systems.
Our relationship-focused, dedicated team approach means you’ll always have access to a team member ready to help you solve any issues that arise. And, our best-in-class technology provides around-the-clock monitoring with cutting-edge tools to tackle even the most challenging IT situations.
The true benefit of GlacisTech is the peace of mind. Before partnering with GlacisTech as our IT contractor, we found out about issues as they happened. GlacisTech is proactive and monitors 24/7; they are there before and offer a solution before there really is a problem. That’s huge for me.
Jim Freeman, CFO, Hobbs Bonded Fibers, NA, LLC
GlacisTech is a true partner for Cornwell Jackson. Their thought leadership helped us think about our IT as an asset and enabled us to plan and get things done rather than putting out fires. They are proactive, efficient, and cost-effective. With GlacisTech, we can focus on our accounting business instead of troubleshooting IT issues.
Scott Bates, Managing Partner, Cornwell Jackson
Our reputation is customer service and being able to answer problems and concerns quickly. If I can’t access a server or certificate because of an IT issue on our end, then I can’t do what my customers expect. GlacisTech makes sure I can do my job more efficiently and keep my reputation of customer service to my clients.
Denise Miller, COO, Associated Aircraft Supply Co., LLC
The difference at GlacisTech is that I’m not just a client. They take time to get to know me and my business. Doing so allows them to know what I need most, and I can focus on my business and not computer issues – because they GET what I do.